Thursday 2 November 2017

Hello World, Yvette's Inspirations 12 today SA Time


https://tunein.com/radio/Rainbow-Gospel-Radio-s208598/

Good morning, I want to invite you to come and join me today on Rainbow Gospel Radio at 12 o'clock today South African time.

My programme will touch on breaking strongholds in a child's life, reading from Stormy Martians book on praying for our children.

I also have a selection of lovely gospel songs that I chose from and I believe these songs will inspire you.

thank you for joining me today, may God bless You richly and may you enjoy a blessed day.

God bless you

Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...