Wednesday 22 November 2017

Work each day to the best of your ability.




2 Timothy 2:15(ESV)
15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved,
a worker who has no need to be ashamed,
rightly handling the word of truth.

I have really been working on my own attitude, the way I approach my job and the way I deal with people each day.  The folks closest to me are the one that make me angry and I slip up many times with them.  God is patient with me so I believe it will improve as time passes.

I sat thinking why should I even do half the job I am doing to the best of my ability, think about it, I am only a contractor and no one even notices.  Then I decided no, I must do my best job now.  I can do this and do it to the best of my ability.

I want to encourage you to do your best job now, you wont get another chance and life is to short to have too many regrets.  I think it is important that I can present my best to the Lord and get His approval and I don’t want to stand ashamed of my work.

Prayer

O Lord I am trusting You to open the right doors for my life, I know You have designed something specific for my life.  Help me be patient and stay focused and trust in You.  I am doing my best job now hoping and trusting in You for the future.
In the name of Jesus Christ Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...