Monday 19 September 2016

My heart condition ~ Monday Saga




Galatians 5:6 (NLT)

For when we place our faith in Christ Jesus, there is no benefit in being circumcised or being uncircumcised. What is important is faith expressing itself in love.

Sometimes in life we can be stubborn and not want to express love towards people, they either disappoint us or really make us angry.  My heart condition has been negative for two days now, I have a really bad attitude and it is my heart’s desire that the Lord Jesus Christ will help me get rid of my negative attitude.

Faith in my life is what drives my spiritual life and I normally love most people but lately I have been really disappointed by people close to me.  I feel betrayed and hurt and really disillusioned.  Then the fact that I am supposed to be someone that has loads of self-control, watching my mouth and being a true Christian is squarely on my shoulders, so how now?

Prayer

Abba Father, I don’t feel like I have the necessary faith to get through this day, I lack the self-control, I lack the compassion and understanding needed to face today, I lack being kind and most of all loving.  Please forgive me, I know that I must just drop this thing and move on.  You are the one that knows all, I pray I forgive this person and I pray please help me move forward in the Name Of Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...