Tuesday 27 September 2016

God’s gift each day!




Ecclesiastes 9:9Living Bible (TLB)

Live happily with the woman you love through the fleeting days of life, for the wife God gives you is your best reward down here for all your earthly toil. 

I get so upset when I read about people getting divorced or someone being murdered.  It is so hard to believe that we have all become so self-centered.  

We need to get our acts together, tomorrow isn’t a sure thing, you may live your last day today, so I think you should live it to the fullest.

Something I want to tell you, do whatever it is you are doing to the best of your ability, I want to encourage you try and become excellent!!  I bake cakes for some extra cash, my customers tell me the cakes are excellent.  I try and sometimes I am not that good but I want to keep on improving on my baking.  

God’s gift for today is, you woke up, now dress to kill, eat your food, work your best job and make people smile.  You are their sun shine.


Prayer
Lord thank You for today I am expecting good and great opportunities.  Praise YOU LORD for today.  In Jesus Name, Amen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...