Friday 23 September 2016

By MY Spirit!




Zechariah 4:6 Living Bible (TLB)

Then he said, “This is God’s message to Zerubbabel:[a] ‘Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty—you will succeed because of my Spirit, though you are few and weak.’ 


Confirmation from God is always necessary when we do something we feel with affect our lives going forward, a life changing event.  When you need to move to another province or a country of changing a job, that is when you should be speaking to God in prayer.

We sometimes just act and when things turn out negatively; tears of regret flow and we feel badly, we should have gone the route of God’s grace and mercy but no, we thought we are able to deal with this on our own.

Today as you mediate on God’s word, remember it’s not ‘by might, nor by power, but by His Spirit, says the LORD Almighty!’

You are a blessing, Prayer is the way forward.

Prayer
Humbly Lord Almighty, I come asking for Your Spirit to guide me going forward, I believe You are able to work it out for me today.  In the Holy Name of Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...