Wednesday 21 September 2016

A common destiny for all ~ Wednesday saga




Ecclesiastes 9:7 (NIVUK)
Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do.


Something I realized today, I used to be so worried about my weight and what I look like that I used to deprive myself of eating a real proper meal.  Lately I eat and enjoy good food, the taste of some of the food I enjoy makes my mouth water when I think about it.  I have become a little plumb but hey, I am in my fifties, my goodness I don’t want to look like a rake any more.


God has blessed me with some nice foods to enjoy, and I want to enjoy it, food makes everybody happy even me.  So enjoy your food, love your life and know God blessed you to live your best life now.  So for those who are plumb – you are gorgeous darling.  You are!!


Enjoy today, we are celebrating heritage day, I am supposed to represent Zimbabwe, but I didn’t realize the colors I chose are actually Tanzania or Brazil.  Oh, well, they don’t mind I love the colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...