Saturday 24 September 2016

How remarkable are you?




Philippians 2: 13 (NLT)

13 God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what please Him.

One thing I have realized not you or I have the ability to do great things, if God does not give us the remarkable abilities to do them.  Today as I study and focus on the Lord God, I must be honest in telling You that I want to be remarkable.  I want to be excellent; I want to achieve the highest goal in my life.  I have never been able to do anything outstanding – great – magnificent or even remotely remarkable.


What will make me remarkable?  What will make me excellent?  How can all I do become something great and outstanding?  Do you know how to achieve this?  I want it, I want to be everything God created me to be.  I want to also do everything in Honoring my God.

Prayer

Almighty God, if I am too ambitious and if my motives are wrong, please show me.  Today in boldness I come to YOU LORD God Almighty, I am asking give me the wisdom, insight and understanding I need to achieve being remarkable.  In the Holy Name of Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...