Wednesday 7 September 2016

The LORD never ceases




Lamentations 3:21-22Revised Standard Version (RSV)
21 But this I call to mind,
    and therefore I have hope:
22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases,
    his mercies never come to an end;

As we meditate and focus on today word isn’t it fantastic to know and realize that we find our hope in the LORD.  We need to remind ourselves that we can draw hope from the Lord's love and remember that the LORD never ceases (will never cut you off).  Remind yourself that HIS mercies never come to an end.

We all face difficulties and because of these difficult times we need to stay focused on the scriptures; it’s in soaking up the Word of God that we renew our minds.  It’s becoming sponge like and once we are squeezed and pushed and prodded we expel a beautiful aroma.  Something that is refreshing because we have becomes full of the Lord's word.


As I watch and listen to people I sometimes become worried at our no care attitude towards each other.  We don’t have the necessary mercy or respect for each other.  Be encouraged and work on your attitude, let the LORD give you hope today.

Prayer

Please Lord help us not to lose hope and help us Lord to keep our trust in You and YOUR scriptures.  Teach us to deal with every situation life throws at us.  Lord we love and worship You in Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...