Thursday 1 September 2016

The Lord shut the door behind him.




Genesis 7:16 Lexham English Bible (LEB)

16 And those that came, male and female, of every living thing, came as God had commanded him. And Yahweh shut the door behind him. 

What an awesome God we serve, Noah was instructed to build the ark and then God sent the animals male and female to the ark.  Picture this we are on earth right now because of Noah’s faithfulness and obedience to God.


God presented an opportunity to Noah in saving his own family and all the animals we have on earth today.  The same applies today in our lives, we are presented with new opportunities each and every day and God gives us the right to choose what we want to do with them.

Sometimes we miss out on good opportunities and let them slip through our fingers and other times we cease the moment and take advantage of the opportunities.

It is my wish to be aware of new opportunities each day, I want to be in the position to take advantage of what God has placed before me.  I also want to know that it all is part of God’s will for my own life.

Prayer

Lord please; help me to be aware of the opportunities; You present to us and help us to take each day as it comes.  So that when Lord, You shut the door behind us we will have made the right choices.  In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...