Tuesday 30 August 2016

Taking every thought captive to Christ




2 Corinthians 10:5 New King James Version (NKJV)
casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ

Each day scripture reveals a new truth to me and today I want to focus on something very significant and important.  We as Christian are all striving to become Holy as God’s Word calls for it.  Part of becoming Holy we need to work on our own thought live.  We are reminded that, we should cast argument and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.  Taking every through into captivity so that we are able to be obedient to Christ.

How do we action taking our thought life into captivity to obey Christ?  I think it will be one thought at a time.  You know what your negative thoughts are and by eliminating one though at a time and replacing it with a positive thought will transform your thinking.



Prayer
Heavenly Father as we learn to take our thoughts captive so that we are able to obey the Lord Jesus Christ.  We pray for guidance and help in our thoughts.  Lord without Your help we are not able to maintain a high stand of thinking.  In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...