Friday 19 August 2016

Perfect Timing




Galatians 6:9 English Standard Version (ESV)

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. 

As a young girl in my Dad’s house I remember him always telling me that it was important for perfect timing.  He said that he wanted to always be in the right place at the right time.  According to my Dad it would be the best thing that could happen to him. 

Now that I am a mother and grandmother it is my hearts desire that my children and grandchildren have perfect timing.  I want them to excel in live and be the best they can be.  The thing is for the perfect timing to take place I believe we need to wait on the Lord as He is in control over our lives.  The Lord in our lives we are able to come into perfect timing.  


As I pray each and every day I want to make a wall and stand in the gap for my children and grandchildren asking that the Lord will give us the grace to accept what comes our way and be patient in our lives.

Prayer
Lord as we start today, give us the grace to accept the things we cannot change and help us to stay focused and patient when we want circumstances and situations to change for the better.  We love and worship You Lord, in the name of the Lord Jesus.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...