Friday 26 August 2016

#Thank the Lord its Friday: You are my shelter




Psalm 73:28New King James Version (NKJV)
28 But it is good for me to draw near to God;
I have put my trust in the Lord GOD,
That I may declare all Your works.

Picture this you phone your mom and she is crying on the other side of the line.  The feeling of helplessness falls onto you.  As you try and console her you pray hoping your prayers will be heard.  Finally after speaking to my mom I humbly pray asking the Lord my God to please intervene for her and my stepdad.  

Just before I knock off I receive a call concerning my work and the way I have done the job.  It sounds like I am just not capable of doing a good job and the manager on the other side feels that I should have gone the extra mile.  I feel really taken aback and hurt because I felt that I have been doing a more than good job.

As I walk out of the office one of my colleagues tell me the manager escalated the matter, but that I should not worry I was in the right.  Praise God!



Prayer
Lord God in humbleness I want to pray and give you all the honor and praise.  Lord You are my shelter, You Lord have come through for me and my mom.  Lord thank You for Your hand over my life as well as over my family and friends life.  We are nothing without You.  Praise Your Holy Name, in Jesus Name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...