Friday 19 August 2016

‘… Light will shine on your way.’




Job 22:28English Standard Version (ESV)

28 You will decide on a matter, and it will be established for you,
    and light will shine on your ways.

As I mediated and focus my thoughts around this word, I want to declare and believe that the Lord’s light will shine on my way.  I want to declare today that I am coming into my season this year.  I want to declare and believe that my daily devotional book will be published.


What do you believe God is going to do in your life today?  Do not let the enemy come and rob you of what God has placed in your future.  So with me decide on a matter that is important to you, health, wealth, relationship.   Declare it before the Lord now and see what takes place this year. 

Nothing is impossible for our Lord, He provides according to our needs and you and I can come boldly to the throne and ask Him.  We can do this because of our Lord Jesus.

Prayer
Lord God as we mediate and focus on Your word today we have decided on specific issues in our live that needs Your light to shine on our way forward.  Please help each one of us in Jesus Holy Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...