Thursday 25 August 2016

You are not forsaken




Deuteronomy 31:8 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

It is the Lord who goes before you; he will be with you and will never fail you or forsake you. So do not fear or be dismayed.”

On a personal note, I am grateful for these words of encouragement.  The LORD says that He goes before us.  We are encouraged that He will be with us and will never fail or forsake us.  We should not fear nor be dismayed.

As I age I feel uncertain and worried about my future but I must be honest and tell you on a personal note, God has not forsaken me.  There are days when I feel uncertain but in those moments I turn my heart to the LORD God, calling out ‘Please don’t forsake me LORD.’

I believe God hears me and I am reminded that He will be with me and will never forsake or leave me.  I know live can be full of uncertainty but there is someone that I can turn to.  I want to encourage you today that God is able to comfort us wherever we find ourselves in this world.


Prayer

Lord God I take refuge in You and I realise that You will be with me and that You will never leave me nor forsake me, I will not fear today and I will not be dismayed.  I love You Lord, in Jesus Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...