Wednesday 24 August 2016

Wisdom bestows well-being




Proverbs 3:21-22New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
21 My son, do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight,
    preserve sound judgment and discretion;
22 they will be life for you,
    an ornament to grace your neck.

Pearls of wisdom are in the Book of Proverbs and as I read these verses I am so enthusiastic and looking forward to growing spiritually.  We are encouraged to stay focused on wisdom and understanding and not letting it out of our sight, preserve sound judgement and discretion.  Our lives will be worth living and it can be seen as an ornament of grace around our necks.

Don’t stop now go and read Proverbs 3 and see from verses 26 to 31 the benefits of wisdom.  The Lord will be at your side and keep your foot from being snared.  We also are reminded to do good to our neighbors and to live in peace with them.  Keeping our lives safe from harm and blessing our lives.
Godly lives are what we all as Christians are striving for and with these keys of wisdom we can enrich our lives.


Prayer
O Lord God we so want to live our lives according to Your word, we focus on wisdom and understanding today helping us preserve sound judgment and discretion.  Lord in the name of Jesus Christ help, each one of us today to grow spiritually.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...