Wednesday 17 August 2016

Adds length to life




Proverbs 3:1-2 Lexham English Bible (LEB)
Wisdom and Piety
3 My child, do not forget my instruction,
    and may your heart guard my commands.
For length of days, years of life,
    and peace they shall add to you.

As I meditate and focus on these words of wisdom and piety I want to encourage you today.  The Lord God reminds us to keep His instructions and we must guard His commands with our hearts.  This will increase our day and add years to our life with peace in our lives.

Each person is aging day by day we cannot stop the process but once you have become a Christian and have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into your life, you will become younger through the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit renews each of us from within.


I want to praise God and thank Him for the knowledge and the renewing of my mind.  I know that I am nothing without God.  I remind you and myself today ‘If God is all I have, I have all I need.’ John 14: 8

Prayer
Abba Father, I love You Lord God with all my heart, body and soul, Lord as I take this word to heart today, I pray Holy Spirit help me to stay focused on Your instructions and to guard your commands with my heart, in the name of Jesus.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...