Thursday 18 August 2016

‘God will supply every need of yours …’




Philippians 4:19English Standard Version (ESV)

19 And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 

Looking at my own life I can attest to the goodness and mercy of my Lord God.  When I lived with my three children we struggled to make ends meet but we never went to bed without eating a meal.

I never had enough money to buy the things I loved and desired but God even supplied according to my desires.  I remember there was a blouse that I really wanted with animal print on and every time I passed the shop I would stop for a moment and look at it.  The end of that month I received my blouse.  It was so wonderful to realise that God knew my hearts desires.

My boss went overseas and I so desired to have a leather purse and when she returned from Milan she bought a leather purse for me which I cherished.  Perfume and beautiful gifts and lovely flowers every week when I felt at my lowest; God was supplying according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father thank You for supplying according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus.  We appreciate Your goodness and mercy towards us today.  I love You Lord God, in Jesus name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...