Monday 22 August 2016

You are marvellous!




Psalm 139:14Living Bible (TLB)

14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous—and how well I know it. 

Isn’t it wonderful to realize that we have been made wonderfully complex!  The Lord had made each one of us individually different yet, we have beauty, we have talents and we have so much going for each of us.


When looking in the mirror the reflection looking back at you must remind you that God loved you before you were born.  He has created someone amazing and wonderful, we are marvellous.  My children address their daughters as gorgeous, this gives my grandchildren such confidence.  If you are a woman and feeling a little down today, let me remind you ‘you are gorgeous, you are wonderful, you are beautiful.  God loves you.

God valued you so much that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ to die on the cross for you.  As you go through your day remind yourself of your worth and know that you are someone God loves, you are marvellous!

Prayer
Lord God thank You for making me so wonderfully complex!  Lord it amazes me that Your workmanship is so marvelous and Lord how well I know it.  Praise Your Holy Name in Jesus Name, Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...