Tuesday 23 August 2016

#Heart -to- heart: Be Kind!



Be Kind!

Galatians 6:10Living Bible (TLB)

 10 That’s why whenever we can we should always be kind to everyone, and especially to our Christian brothers.



I am one of those people who carry my heart on my sleeve, if someone hurts or offends me I show it.  When I am hurt I will either get revenge and get them back or avoid them totally.  

This process has been part of my life for a very long time; until my husband said to me just drop it.  Life is difficult enough and stop being so childish.  I was really angry when he said that because I was dealing with the people in my own way.

The funny thing is the Holy Spirit works through many people even your husband.  I was reading this book and the person reminded me to pray about it, give the problem to God and leaves it with God.  I still have some fits, I am still human but I also was reminded that I will give an account one day to God about my bad behavior.  

Let me encourage you pray about the situation and Be Kind to everyone.  It takes practice but in time you will be able to be kind even to those who hurt you.  


Prayer

Lord as I read Your word today, please help me in letting go and trusting You.  Lord, please teach us to be king to everyone, and especially to our Christian brothers.  In the Holy Name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...