Monday 22 August 2016

# Transformed




Romans 12:2American Standard Version (ASV)

And be not fashioned according to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.


Looking at myself I am constantly working at changing my appearance, a little night cream and you know cutting down on my intake on sweet and chocolates.  Shedding some weight every now and then, but when it comes to transforming my mind.  I have to stay focused and study God’s word.  I have to read the word of God constantly, guarding my mind and heart.

The metamorphosis takes place the minute a caterpillar creates its cocoon and after a couple of days, the cocoon cracks open.  The translucent wings are exposed and fill out with blood and then the body emerges next and finally the butterfly is holding onto the cocoon.   

As Christians we need to also go through a metamorphosis, we need to soak ourselves in the Word of God.  Every day, consuming as much as we can, praying asking for a transformation in our own spiritual lives.  Today be encouraged and make time to renew your mind with Gods word so that you can experience and prove what; is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Prayer
Lord God please help me also become transformed and become more like the Lord Jesus, so that I may experience and prove what; is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.  In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...