Wednesday 17 August 2016

Bless each of my Children




Hebrews 11:21 Lexham English Bible (LEB)

21 By faith Jacob, as he was dying, blessed each of the sons of Joseph and worshiped, leaning on the top of his staff. 

In faith today I want to bless each one of my own children.  I have been blessed with three beautiful, successful and talented children of my own.  I also have the responsibility of taking care of two step children.

I am not dying, thank goodness but it is my heart’s desire that each of my children will be blessed and be a blessing in the future.  May the Lord God Almighty bless each of my children and stepchildren and keep them.

 Lord God Almighty will make shine His face on you and be gracious to you; Lord God Almighty will lift up His face upon you, and He will give you peace.  May the Lord God Almighty put His name on each of my children, and God Lord Almighty will bless them.

Prayer

Abba Father, I am not dying but in my living life I do want to appeal to You today to please bless each one of my children and step children.  Lord I ask that Your face will shine upon them, that You will keep them safe and may they all serve You Lord.  In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...