Tuesday 16 August 2016

‘The thing you hate the most, will come to you.’




Job 3: 25 Young’s Literal Translation

25 For a fear I feared and it meeteth me, And what I was afraid of doth come to me.

I watch people and I love to think that it is well with all people, I look at the way they walk and talk and it makes me believe that they actually don’t have a care in the world.  How totally wrong!  Of course each of us are facing some difficulty, there could be someone sick at home, or financial crisis.  But we have the ability to hide our emotions and looking in from the outside it seems well with my soul.

I also used to say ‘the thing you hate the most will come upon you’ and it actually did.  Drugs are something I despised and the sad part it destroyed my family.  The person that was involved with drugs didn’t come to realize the destruction he caused.  
 
Sadly we cannot turn back time and go and fix our mistakes, we all have learned from this destructive mechanism and since moved on.  It took a very long time to get over the hurts and disappointments but by God’s grace we have moved on.

Lessons learned: 
*)  never speak about the things you hate, it comes to you.  
*)  Nothing is in stone and live can and does throw you a curve ball, catch it. 
*)  Deal with it and move one, let go of bitterness and learn to forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...