Thursday 18 August 2016

Fear the LORD




1 Samuel 12:24 International Standard Version (ISV)

24 Only, fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart. Indeed, consider what great things he has done for you. 

Reminding myself of all the wonderful and great things the LORD has done in my own life does amaze me.  Looking back on my life I have come to realise that I am nothing without the LORD.

You know I faced some really difficult times in my life but the LORD has come through for me each time.  One day I had to go to work and I didn’t have enough petrol in my car.  I prayed and ask the LORD to please get me to work and back home safely.  I said that I would not borrow money from my friend.  

I did reach my destination both work and home, the next morning when I started my car to go to the garage my car just made a sound ‘poooooof’.  I still filled my car up with petrol that morning my son helped me and praise the LORD I made the month.

Think about how the LORD gave you great and wonderful things in your own life, praise His name today.


Prayer

LORD I want to praise Your Name and thank You for all the great and wonderful things You have done in my own life.  I could not go through this life without YOU holding my right hand.  In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...