Friday 19 August 2016

A Shift is coming




Matthew 28:6 English Standard Version (ESV)

He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Come, see the place where he lay. 

As I think and meditate on these words; I am reminded that the Lord Jesus Christ is risen and I am His child.  The wonderful fact of the matter is it may have happened 2000 years ago but He is still with us.
I have many dreams and aspirations and it is my heart’s desire to become one of the best authors in the world.  My experience is limited and I don’t always have the flow but in my heart of heart I believe God will suddenly create a platform where I will be pushed forward.

Do you have a dream?  Believe in the Lord and trust in Him, I believe there is a shift coming our way.  We may think there are limitations on God but in fact it isn’t true.  No doors can stay shut if they are meant to be open specifically for you and me.

I want to encourage you today, to get your hopes up and believe that there is a shift coming your way.  You will be lifted up suddenly and you are coming into your time.


Prayer
Heavenly Father Lord, please let us realise that Your resurrection power is still available today for each one of us.  We believe and trust in You and know You will resurrect us suddenly in Jesus Name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...