Skip to main content

A Shift is coming




Matthew 28:6 English Standard Version (ESV)

6 He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Come, see the place where he lay. 

As I think and meditate on these words; I am reminded that the Lord Jesus Christ is risen and I am His child.  The wonderful fact of the matter is it may have happened 2000 years ago but He is still with us.
I have many dreams and aspirations and it is my heart’s desire to become one of the best authors in the world.  My experience is limited and I don’t always have the flow but in my heart of heart I believe God will suddenly create a platform where I will be pushed forward.

Do you have a dream?  Believe in the Lord and trust in Him, I believe there is a shift coming our way.  We may think there are limitations on God but in fact it isn’t true.  No doors can stay shut if they are meant to be open specifically for you and me.

I want to encourage you today, to get your hopes up and believe that there is a shift coming your way.  You will be lifted up suddenly and you are coming into your time.


Prayer
Heavenly Father Lord, please let us realise that Your resurrection power is still available today for each one of us.  We believe and trust in You and know You will resurrect us suddenly in Jesus Name.  Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#never #destroyed

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg 2 Corinthians 4: 8-9AMP “We are pressured in every way [hedged in], but not crushed; perplexed [unsure of finding a way out], but not driven to despair; hunted down and persecuted, but not deserted [to stand alone]; struck down, but never destroyed;” I realized that my emotions are something that can cause me to feel pressure and hedged in. My circumstances seem impossible and I feel that there is no way I am going to make it. Then it’s time to check what is going on in your personal life.  Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating properly? Do you take a break from time to time? If I don’t get enough sleep it seems despair is knocking at my door, and I feel miserable. I just cannot move forward, I want to curl up and died. Just because I am tired and there seems to be no way out. Emotions have a way of controlling each one of us. I realized that I will never be destroyed because there is a way forward.  God gave me common sense an...

You are a Blessing to me!

Working in a multiracial office is always interesting, and my story today is one about sharing and looking out for each other.    Our cleaning lady doesn’t earn much and I doubt even if they are paying her ‘mini mum wages’.   Nevertheless the people in our office know this and worry about her.    One of the young ladies decided to give her a newspaper with all the latest add in it.   As she paged through the paper she sat next to her and asked her ‘what do you like’.    Looking at the stuff on the page she pick out a couple of things that seemed impossible to own and said to this young girl.   I like this and I would love to have one of these. Without her knowledge the Human Resource division made a collection and they then assigned the task to the young lady to buy the things Judy wanted. We gave her, her gifts today.   I was amazed at her gratefulness, tears of joy running down her face and all she could say was “T...

Help Me Stay True in Giving God His Tithe

Can I be real with you for a minute? Tithing is something I wrestle with. I try my best to be faithful, giving to the best of my ability. But let's be honest, sometimes I look around and see others who seem to be blessed in ways I'm not. They have this financial ease, this "caliber" of blessing, that can feel a world away from my own reality. And in those moments of doubt, a quiet, gentle voice reminds me: I am blessed. God does provide. He has come through for me more times than I can count, often in ways I didn't even see until later. He's always there, picking me up when I've lost it and guiding me when I'm blind to the path. My heart is so grateful for that. But my thinking still needs work. My human nature kicks in and whispers, "I earned this. I worked for this salary." It’s a constant battle to get my heart aligned with the truth. And the truth is found in verses like this: “A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the ...