Saturday 20 August 2016

Fill to the full




Philippians 4:19Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

19 And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

My journey has been similar to that of a roller-coaster I may going up and feeling on top of the world but in an instant I can come down my head will spin.  Have you experience life in such away?  Sure is interesting, and it can carry on for a season or two.


The one thing I have come to realize is that the Lord God is in control of my life and that God will liberally supply according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.  What does that mean?  I believe in times when I am supposed to have no resources available to me God has provided ample provisions.
I have been blessed in such an extent that God has always supplied according to my needs.  It seemed impossible but I had more than enough.  My journey isn’t over and I believe that I am coming into my season of fill to the full.  Declare and confess this into your own life today and believe that nothing is impossible with our Lord Jesus.

Prayer

Abba Father, thank You Lord for the promise that You will liberally supply according to Your riches in the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.  We know You are Jehovah our provider.  Thank You Lord in Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...