Thursday 25 August 2016

Filled with laughter



Psalm 126:2 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

Then were our mouths filled with laughter, and our tongues with singing. Then they said among the nations, The Lord has done great things for them.

I don’t know many people who can show appreciation and thankfulness on receiving gifts.  Some will just smile and nod saying thank you and the others really appreciate their gifts.  One of the things I cannot hide is my surprise and appreciation.  My mom loves watching me when she gives me gifts.  She tells me it’s like watching a little child receive gifts.

On receiving the gift I would beam, my face lights up and I laugh, I really cannot help myself.  On opening my gift I will show my appreciation and my eyes, my lips and my whole being comes to life.  I love gifts even if they are small.  I show my appreciation and love being spoilt.

When the Lord sends me something unexpectedly I do the same I say ‘thank YOU LORD’ loud and laugh and sing and dance.  Do you do the same?  God enjoys giving us gifts we must be open to receive them.


Prayer
O LORD, You know that I do appreciate the gifts You send me.  I remind myself of the gift over the weekend; it was unexpected and so at the right time.  I want to ask bless my daughter for gift to me and bless YOU Lord for spoiling me through her.  I love You in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...