Friday 5 August 2016

You raise me up!




Job 42:10 New English Translation (NET Bible)

10 So the Lord restored what Job had lost after he prayed for his friends, and the Lord doubled all that had belonged to Job




Good morning, when I feel down and really out I love to listen to Josh Groban’s song ‘You raise me up’.  I cherish the thoughts that I believe the Lord God is still in control and that He will raise me up.  I think of Job in his hours of need and desperation.  Job was down and out, he had no were to go, then he prayed for his friends, his prayer resulted in the Lord blessing Job double for his trouble.

I am trusting in the Lord to raise me up!  I pray for my friends and I believe God is in control and that at the right time God is going to raise me up.

Prayer:

Abba Father this morning I make a wall and stand in the gap for my family and friends today, Lord I bring them before You asking that You will bless each person supernaturally.  O Lord God in the name of Jesus Christ help us and raise us up.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...