Tuesday 2 August 2016

#Heart to Heart

To



Sometimes life can through a curve ball at you and sometimes we need to do a heart to heart with the most important person in this world.  My heart to heart this morning is my maker.

Oh Lord Jesus, out of my heart with thanks giving I want to praise You for yet another day.  Lord Jesus thank You that You are my savior and Lord Jesus thank You that You are one to give us second changes in life.  

Lord Jesus help me with my messed up life; I do have many regrets, I feel that I could have acted better as a parent, I could have acted better as a daughter, I could have acted better as a person in general.  Humbly Lord I pray forgive me for hurting the people in my life that mean the world to me.  Lord I pray that You will strengthen each person I have hurt, Lord I pray that You will lift them higher and that Lord You will open doors of great opportunities for each person.

Lord Jesus I bring my hearts desires to You asking that You will help me create a legacy for my children.  Lord let them be independent and successful and God fearing children.

Lord thank You that You allowed me to work another couple of months, I believe in time You will open the right doors, let me meet the right people and put me in the right place.
Praise and Hallelujah to Your holy name, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...