It is often said that one should finish what they start, but never has a task been completed with such magnificent, life-altering finality.
In the eyes of the world, that Friday looked like a somber conclusion. But for those of us who know the rest of the story, it was the ultimate "It is Finished."
• The Work is Done: Jesus didn’t just make a start on our salvation; He completed it. Once. For all. No "to-do" list remains for our grace.
• The Burden is Lifted: Every stumble, every heavy heart, and every "socially awkward" failure we’ve ever endured was carried by Him on that cross.
• Victory in Disguise: What appeared to be a defeat was, in truth, the most spectacular triumph in history.
Because of the cross, we aren't just surviving; we are forgiven, free, and fully restored. And that, dear friends, is a truth worth making a bit of a fuss over!
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the cross and the extraordinary sacrifice You made for me. Help me to walk boldly in the freedom You’ve provided and to live a life that reflects Your grace. In Jesus Name Amen.
#GoodFriday #ItIsFinished #Grace #FaithAtWork #John1930
https://goo.gl/xK6bTg 2 Corinthians 4: 8-9AMP “We are pressured in every way [hedged in], but not crushed; perplexed [unsure of finding a way out], but not driven to despair; hunted down and persecuted, but not deserted [to stand alone]; struck down, but never destroyed;” I realized that my emotions are something that can cause me to feel pressure and hedged in. My circumstances seem impossible and I feel that there is no way I am going to make it. Then it’s time to check what is going on in your personal life. Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating properly? Do you take a break from time to time? If I don’t get enough sleep it seems despair is knocking at my door, and I feel miserable. I just cannot move forward, I want to curl up and died. Just because I am tired and there seems to be no way out. Emotions have a way of controlling each one of us. I realized that I will never be destroyed because there is a way forward. God gave me common sense an...

Comments
Post a Comment