Luke 18:1
“Jesus told His disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.”
Reflection
There are days when prayer feels like tossing words into the wind, hoping they’ll land somewhere near heaven. Yet today, I’m reminded that prayer isn’t wishful thinking. It’s faith in action. It’s believing that God not only hears but intervenes, even when circumstances seem stubbornly unmoved.
So, I bring before Him the concerns weighing on my heart, my mom’s visa that remains pending, the uncertainty that lingers. And yet, I choose trust. I choose to believe His will is at work in both our lives. Hope, after all, is not a fragile thing. It’s a promise rooted in His Word. And with that promise, I stand firm, refusing to lose heart, pressing on in prayer, and clinging to the assurance that He is faithful.
Prayer
Lord Jesus, teach me the art of persistence in prayer. When discouragement whispers, remind me that You are near. I lay my concerns before You, trusting that Your hand is at work. Today, I lift each name on my prayer list to Your throne, pleading the blood of Jesus over us all. Fill me with hope, strengthen my faith, and keep me pressing forward. In Your holy and mighty name, Amen.
Luke 22: 27 "who is greater, he who sits at the table, or he who serves?" To serve people isn't always easy, I find you start feeling like a servant. But to grow spiritually I feel that I need to be of service to my fellow friend God has been so good to me I am able to bake cakes decorating them according to the spec My service to my friends is important to me. I am grateful that I can bake cakes Being of service to others. God is in control and always making a way for me. As I think of the weekend ahead of me I know I need to be of service to others I need to consider other peoples needs above my own Lord Jesus, please bless each person reading this message give them the necessary wisdom and understanding and let us be of service to others. in Your holy name Jesus, Amen RELATED RESOURCES: Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk...

Comments
Post a Comment