Based on Jeremiah 31:14
“My dearest soul,” the Lord seems to whisper, “I will fill you yes, abundantly so with My goodness.”
There are moments in life when one feels rather like an empty teacup; useful, perhaps, but quite in need of filling. Yet here is the delightful truth: we are not called to live half-filled, worn thin, or merely managing. No indeed. We are invited into a life brimming over with the rich, undeserved grace of God.
The Lord, in His tender kindness, is not content to leave hearts weary and spirits dull. He delights in restoring joy, proper, deep-rooted joy and bringing a sense of fulfilment that no earthly striving could ever accomplish. What a comfort to know that He specialises in restoration, even when we feel a touch beyond repair.
And this promise? It is not reserved for a select few with perfect composure or unwavering strength. It is for all His children including you, dear heart. His goodness is not measured out sparingly. It arrives with generosity: in blessings that surprise, favour that opens doors, and provision that meets needs just when it is most required.
So today, instead of striving and stretching yourself thin, you may simply receive. Receive His goodness. Receive His grace. Allow your soul to be satisfied; not with fleeting things, but with Him.
Prayer
Dear Lord, thank You that You do not offer me a life of lack, but a life filled with Your goodness. Please restore my joy where it has faded and gently satisfy the deep places of my soul with Your grace and provision. Help me to walk each day aware of Your blessings, trusting in Your favour, and resting in Your abundant love. In Jesus Christ name Amen.
Luke 22: 27 "who is greater, he who sits at the table, or he who serves?" To serve people isn't always easy, I find you start feeling like a servant. But to grow spiritually I feel that I need to be of service to my fellow friend God has been so good to me I am able to bake cakes decorating them according to the spec My service to my friends is important to me. I am grateful that I can bake cakes Being of service to others. God is in control and always making a way for me. As I think of the weekend ahead of me I know I need to be of service to others I need to consider other peoples needs above my own Lord Jesus, please bless each person reading this message give them the necessary wisdom and understanding and let us be of service to others. in Your holy name Jesus, Amen RELATED RESOURCES: Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk...

Comments
Post a Comment