Tuesday 13 September 2016

tHe LoRd is GoOd




Lamentations 3:25 (RSV)

25 The Lord is good to those who wait for him,
    to the soul that seeks him.

How to wait on the LORD?  This million dollar question is very important; I believe that when I sit and wait for the LORD I want to be in a quiet place.  I will consider my surrounding and all the people in my space.

To stay focused and to the point I want to be prayerful and I want to mediate on scripture that I feel has relevance for my situation.  I am reminded that the LORD is good to those who wait for HIM.  I also remind myself that I am a soul seeking the LORD.

From my point of view I need to be in a quiet space with peace and quiet around me, a place where I can stay focused and wait for the answers I need to carry on.  I realize that I don’t always get the answers immediately but when it comes to me I am normally so surprised I can hardly believe what happens. 

It is powerful how awesome and wonderful our LORD really is, when we wait on HIM, He will reveal Himself to you.


Prayer

O LORD God I know You are so good to me, I believe that when I truly and humbly come into YOUR presences I am heard.  I pray for open eyes, ears and heart to Your word today, in Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...