Thursday 12 January 2017

“Precious Friendship”


1 Corinthians 1: 4 (NIV)

4 I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.

The Apostle Paul reminds us that friends are important to our personal lives.  Sometimes our families live.  Friends could be someone that lives right next door, someone really special and great.

I have a really great and precious friend, she is much older than me and she sometimes reminds me of my own mom.  She is fun, outgoing and enjoys all kinds of arts and crafts.  Her name is Elma Le Roux, she is a great friend and someone that I feel I can trust and always count on.  God truly blessed me with a special and precious friend. 

My other friend lives far away and she is just so special to me.  She is Lynette van Rensburg, a great friend, confidant and has always been there for me.  I really miss my friend. 

My life would be boring without her friendship.

Let’s keep our friends close and look after the precious friends in our lives.

Prayer


Abba Father, today I want to pray for my precious friends Elma and Lynette, Lord I dedicate them into Your hands asking the Lord, You will keep Your hands of protection over them as well as their husband.  In Jesus Name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...