Friday 8 June 2012

Blessings for obedience



From my garden

Psalm 5: 12 (Amplified) 

12 
For You, Lord, will bless the [uncompromisingly] righteous [him who is upright and in right standing with You]; as with a shield You will surround him with goodwill (pleasure and favour).

Learning each day to draw closer to the Lord I have no other option but to focus my time and efforts on reading God’s Word.  My Bible is a tool I have at my hands and I study it as often as I can.  I have a lot of knowledge about this great book but I lack the revelation many times.

Reading and praying is probably something second nature to me.  I have an urgent need to draw on the word of God and it grows each day.  I am really doing everything I know to become obedient when thinking about my Lord Jesus Christ. 

I believe that my passion lay with the Lord, I don’t know that I have arrived as yet but am doing everything possible to get in line with my God.  Isaiah 50: 7 ‘. . . I have … determined to do his will …’ It is my determination to become obedient to God and do His will for my life. 

Live life to the fullest and seek God in everything you do, so that He may bless you.  Proverbs 3: 6 ‘ in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.’ May you too desire to live according to God’s will for your life, asking Him to guide your every step. 

Be blessed today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...