Sunday 24 June 2012

My Dreams

I have been thinking about my own dream for some time now and it is my dream to one day read a book for Audio Books. I love listening to the stories on my iPod and see myself reading a good story for an Author sometime in my future. Then of course I am busy writing a novel and it is taking a little longer than I expected, I seem to run out of good ideas and thoughts. I do admire people that are able to write a story for others to read. My destiny isn’t obvious to me but I am doing the best I can to get to it.
Hmm makes me think ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...