Tuesday 12 June 2012

Prayer


 

Revelation 8 (Complete Jewish Bible (CJB))

1 When the Lamb broke the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for what seemed like half an hour. Then I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and they were given seven shofars. Another angel came and stood at the altar with a gold incense-bowl, and he was given a large quantity of incense to add to the prayers of all God’s people on the gold altar in front of the throne. The smoke of the incense went up with the prayers of God’s people from the hand of the angel before God.

The people of God pray and God receives our prayers in heave.  Reading Revelations 8 : 1 – 4 I have come to the realisation that God is waiting for our prayers.  Look the Lamb broke the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for what seemed like half an hour.  Was that the time God used to listen to your prayer?  Does it seem you are praying and nothing is coming out of your prayers?  Sometimes I pray and I wonder does God hear me.  Today I have come to realise God hears my prayers, God hears your prayers.  I believe Jesus and the angels bring our prayers before the Lord all the time.  We have so much going for us as Christian; we are the righteousness of God in Christ.  Let us not forget what the Lord Jesus has done for us.

May the Lord speak to you today in my blog and may you enjoy God’s presence in your life though your prayers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...