Monday 4 June 2012

Who are you?



According to Psalm 139: 14 and I quote “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; I know that full well.”
2 Corinthians 3: 18 and I quote “and we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.”
Genesis 1: 26 – 27 and I quote ‘The God said, “let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.’
3 John 2 and I quote ‘Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.’
Mark 11: 23 – 24 and I quote ‘I tell you the truth, if any one says to this mountain, “Go, throw yourself into the sea”, and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.  Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.’
Romans 12: 1 and I quote ‘therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual act of worship.’
By reading this in scripture I want my life to be a reflection of God’s goodness. From my appearance to my character, I represent God.  That’s why it is my attitude towards life must be in line with His Word. Therefore, I am focusing on changing my way of thinking and speaking so that I can be transformed to God’s likeness.    I confess this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...