Wednesday 20 June 2012

The Rewards of Serving the Lord God - Poem


The Rewards of Serving the Lord God

The good man obtains favour from the LORD
 the righteous obtains prosperity as a reward
The diligent are satisfied fully by the LORD
 the blessings are on a man who helps the needy

Success will overtake you – committing your plans
 to the Lord Jesus Christ
Such are people they continue to plan and plot
 but God’s purpose prevails!

The pursuit of righteousness brings right standing with God
 By fearing the Lord we are taught wisdom and humility
through fearing the Lord we avoid evil
  it’s better to pursues righteousness with God 
Trusting in God

By Yvette van Niekerk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...