Wednesday 6 June 2012

Let us stand on God’s promise – by Faith



Hebrews 11: 6 ‘… he who comes to God must believe that … he is a rewarder ..’

A renewing of my mind has been taking place over the last couple of months.  It is a difficult and painful process as I have come to realise there are things in my life that wasn’t pleasing to my God.  I also had come to a place in my life which made me realise that I am unable to do anything without my God.  When times are good and we have plenty and we don’t worry about anything we seem to move away from the Lord God.  Because of my situation I have drawn closer to God and now in faith I stand on His word.  I have sinned and I realise that because of my sin I must have disappointed God and so many other people around me.  I was one of those people who suffered from a very bad sickness ‘arrogance’ and ‘no compassion for people’.  Now that is something to deal with one your own when you are alone with God and there is on one to speak to but God.

Standing on God’s word today, my declaration is ‘I believe and declare that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and that God exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek him.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...