Wednesday 6 June 2012

God so Loves us



Romans 5: 8 ‘But God has shown us how much he loves us – it was while we were still sinners that Christ died for us!’

Thank You Father God for the knowledge that You love us so much that even while we were still sinners You let Jesus Christ die for our sins.  How awesome are You Lord.  Nothing in this world can compare to Your greatness and wonder.  Every one of us is undeserving of Your Love and yet You gave Your only begotten Son Jesus Christ for our salvation.  

Humbly Lord I pray that I am embrace Your word and become more and more like Jesus.  Let me live the life You have ordained for me in the name of Jesus Christ I pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...