Monday 18 June 2012

I Love the Lord my God, Jesus Christ


If you love me, you will obey my commandments.’ John 14: 15

In humility I come before the Lord God and I stand and accept the commandments in humble obedience to my Lord Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour.  I also declare and state that I love the Lord my God with all my heart, body and soul.  

I find myself in the wilderness, I entrust my life into the hands of the Lord my God.  I believe that I am the head and not the tail.  I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ.  I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and that He rose from the dead in 3 days.  I have eternal life and I can stand before the Lord God through Jesus Christ.

In humility I ask Lord search my heart and mind and help me to repent of any sin that may be within me that which I am aware of as well as that which I do not know of.  I declare Psalm 145: 9 ‘The LORD is good to all; and his tender mercies are over all his works.’  I believe that I am a work in progress and God is still working with me forming into His desired plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...