Thursday 11 June 2020

I believe we are entering a season of growth and elevation!

by Yvette van Niekerk


The past couple of months it felt like everything has been against me, I don't know how you may have thought during the COVID 19 lockdown but this what I felt. I see the enemy has been working against me, I experienced it, and I am sick of his attacks. He is always trying to delay and deter me from reaching my potential.

I have decided to trust in the Lord; the only way forward is through prayer and meditation in God's Word. I am standing on my Faith, this is trusting in God, and His word.

I am going to focus on God, drawing from His word and taking in as much as I can, trusting in Him.

Hebrews 13 verse 5 to 6 [God Himself has said, He will not in any way fail me nor give me up nor leave me without support. [He will] not, [He will] not, [He will] not in any degree leave me helpless nor forsake nor let [me] down (relax His hold on me)! [Assuredly not!] So I take comfort and am encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?

Prayer

Father God, I am trusting in You to open new doors of opportunity in my life and the lives of my family. Lord, the Father, help me to use my gift of discernment and guide me going forward. You Lord know what I need, and I am holding on to You in Jesus Christ name. Amen

 

Follow me: Kellan Publishing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon
God’s Orchid  Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...