Wednesday 10 June 2020

The Beginning and the End?

by Yvette van Niekerk


Something to ponder, God is the Beginning and The end, and I can only see things from my perspective, I don't have a clue as to what I can do with or without God. I so many times wish I knew how things are going to work out, but I need to wait and see.  The reality of the matter is that God knows all, and I don't have a cooking clue.

This year turned out so strangely, the whole world turned on its head. Life changed in a blink of an eye, and people all over the world was in lockdown. They were staying home, not going to work for months. You might feel you are at the bottom of the pit and you can't see the daylight. God has a plan to pull you out of this pit, you may be facing a promotion, and it also could be a calling into ministry.

Psalm 2 verse 12 "I am blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) because I seek refuge and put my trust in the Lord."

Prayer 

Father God, I am trusting in You, God whose word I praise, in God I trust, I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? In Jesus Name, I pray, amen.

Follow me: Kellan Publishing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon
God’s Orchid  Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...