Saturday 30 October 2021

"Don't give up."

October 30 "Don't give up." Galatians 6:9 (NLT) 9 "So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time, we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up." Most people get tired and are not in the mood for doing what is right. They sometimes do what is necessary because "no one cares." Today I want to encourage you not to give up. Yes, sometimes people take advantage of you, and you really go the extra mile, yet people misuse you and let you down. My suggestion to you is: take a break, take some time for being alone in the morning, relax a little and give yourself breathing space. Now, after this couple of minutes, hours or half-day go back and do your best. Remember that excellence is a state of mind; you are excellent. You know what is right and you have practiced it all year round, don't give up now. You don't know when you are going to reap your harvest of blessings. Stay focused on end. Prayer Abba Father, this time of year is dreadful, and we get tired of doing good, people disappoint us always. Remind us that You are still in control and that we will reap what we have sown. Help us stay focused in Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...