Wednesday 27 October 2021

Find life? In the Lord Jesus Christ

October 27 Find Life? Proverbs 21:21 (NLT) 21 "Whoever pursues righteousness and unfailing love will find life, righteousness, and honor." Are you pursuing righteousness and unfailing love? Proverbs says we will find life when we pursue righteousness. We all are living according to some code or value system. We do things in a specific way believing it enriches out lives. Righteousness is the right standing with the Lord God, through our Lord Jesus Christ. To find life, we need to live righteous lives. By confessing the following "I am the righteousness of God in Christ." We start living our lives stretching out toward the Lord God. Our confession brings us into right standing with God. The Holy Spirit within us reminds us of our right standing with the Lord God through the Lord Jesus Christ. We make a 180 degree turn back to the Lord God, we are grabbing hold of the Lord God in repentance of our sin. I know the Lord Jesus Christ has been my salvation and I am holding onto Him. Jesus died on the cross for my sins as well as your. Prayer Father God, we are pursuing you today. In repentance stand before You, please Lord forgive us our sins. You died on the cross for me, I am asking come into my heart today. Forgive me my sinful nature, I accept You Lord Jesus Christ, as my Lord and my savior. I confess I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I am born again of Jesus Christ, You are my Lord and my savior. As we seek Your kingdom, add onto us as promised in Matthew 6 verse 33. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...