Saturday 23 October 2021

"Let your eyes observe my ways."

October 23 "Let your eyes observe my ways." Proverbs 23:26 (RSV) 26 "My son, give me your heart and let your eyes observe my ways." Son or daughter; did you read today? O dear Lord, as we meditate and focus on Your Words of wisdom today, here are our hearts. We are people with many exciting lives, and sometimes we lose hope and sometimes we don't always come to You. As we reminded today to give You our hearts, we also want to ask You to help us in observing Your Ways. There are so many things keeping us busy that we lose sight of what is essential. Lord, sometimes we need You to come closer to us so that we can observe Your ways. Today is one of those days, help us understand Your word and help us to live the lives You have planned for us. As little children, we sit and wait for Your guidance, and we are eager to learn from You today. As we train our eyes to stay focused on You today, we pray to ask for the right attitude with You Lord as well as with people. Prayer Heavenly Father, today we give You our hearts and Lord we set our sights on You, we want to learn more of You and become more like You. Help and guide us in the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...