Thursday 7 October 2021

"You don't have to fight this battle."

October 7
"You don't have to fight this battle." 2 Chronicles 20:1 (NKJV) 17 "You will not need" to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem! "Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you." Companies retrench people when they feel you are redundant. It's hard when you lose your work it can be trying. I remember when my husband came home, telling me they retrenched him. I felt our lives would fall apart. The Lord God is always watching, and He never let any harm come our way. Yes, my husband didn't have a steady job, but at least he received a contract to work for five years. God said that God would never leave us or forsake us. He provided an income for the next five years. We hoped for a permanent job, and we wanted all the benefits. My husband still has a job, and we are living in our house. God supplies according to our needs. We do not have to fear. Prayer Heavenly Father, we can only say thank You, Lord. You are always watching out for us. We have in enough, and You keep us safe in Your hand. Your mercies are new every day. Thank You, Lord, in Jesus Name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...