Tuesday 19 October 2021

A new Challenge

October 19
A new Challenge. Joshua 14:12 (RSV) 12 "So now give me this hill country of which the Lord spoke on that day; for you heard on that day how the Anakim were there, with great fortified cities: it may be that the Lord will be with me, and I shall drive them out as the Lord said." Facing new challenges can be daunting, and as I grow older, I realize that it can throw me off at the time. I say, "Lord God, give me this hill country." I have the necessary strength; I have the knowledge and know-how. I feel that I am still able to make a difference. I want to be like Caleb, not afraid of going for the next challenge, climbing the mountain as they present themselves to me. I believe that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. If you need a new challenge, ask the Lord to give it to you, young or old you are able. God will equip you for the next job. Lord, I know You have a good plan for my life, and I want to be part of the new challenge show me how Lord. Prayer O Lord God ~ You know that I am currently looking for a good job, that I need to work so that I can help my husband and family. I feel that I am capable of so much more, today I pray to open the right doors for me, let me climb my next mountain. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...