Tuesday 26 October 2021

"God loves a person who gives cheerfully."

October 26 "God loves a person who gives cheerfully."
2 Corinthians 9:7 (NLT) 7 "You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure. "For God loves a person who gives cheerfully." The age we live in is very wealthy, people have many resources available to them. The challenge lays in giving when you know people are in need. Being generous seems to be a mind set. You are generous or you aren't. As simple as that. We read in todays scripture "decide in your heart how much to give." As a working person I gave my tithings and some to people I knew that were in need. Something that makes me angry is when pressured to give money and I wasn't prepared for it. I once came out of the shops and a beggar stood between me and my car begging for money, I felt pressured to give her money. She didn't allow me to get into my car. This made me angry, I decided that when someone puts pressure on you to give money that money cannot be a blessing. Going forward it's a good thing to help people in need, I find that being generous God blessings come to me. It's a wonderful feeling when you see God, open doors that were otherwise closed. God is faithful and He is always looking how He can bless each one of us. The Grace of God rests on people who have a giving heart, He blesses each one of us with good fortune. Prayer Father God, thank you, for blessing my finances so that I may be a blessing to other people. Thank you, Lord that You have taught me to be a cheerful giver, I like to give without reproach. My heart feels happy when I am able to bless other people. Because I know Lord, You bless me each day. I have never gone without anything I need, by Your Grace. Lord, I am grateful to You for open doors of great opportunities, blessings undeserved. I praise You and worship You Lord Jesus, as I come into Your presence today. You are more than Holy, You are all I need. I love You, Lord Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...