Tuesday 4 July 2017

Life is a blessing


Psalm 23: 6 TLB “Your goodness and unfailing kindness shall be with me all of my life, and afterward I will live with you forever in your home.”

You know each and every one of us has something to be grateful for.  When you wake up in the morning and the house is warm and a nice hot cup of coffee greets you.  Isn't that something to be grateful for?

I am so very grateful for the good things that take place in my life, I am so grateful that the LORD still hears me when I cry out for help.  I confess that “Lord, Your goodness and unfailing kindness shall be with me all of my life.” I believe that I am walking in God’s goodness and His unfailing kindness I didn’t have to buy it online or pay for it somehow.  It is a gift from God who choose me.

I am His child, I have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour and that makes me so grateful for goodness in my day, every day. 

Stop for right there where you are, think about something that happened to you unexpectedly, it is God’s goodness that is over your life.

Prayer


Abba Father thank You, for being patient with us and thank You, that we are able to still come to You knowing that we are covered by the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Thank You, for Your goodness and unfailing kindness in our lives.  We bless You and bring You all the praise, honor and we worship You for we are nothing without You.  In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...